Although today is already a great day (what Friday isnt?) – it’s about to get even better: it’s National Fried Chicken Day! Here at Delivery.com, we hardly need any excuse to indulge in one of our favorite comfort foods, but we love this holiday all the same. To help you celebrate accordingly, we’ve rounded up some our favorite fried chicken eateries in New York City.
- Hill Country Chicken (1123 Broadway) This critically acclaimed barbeque joint has great fried chicken. Choose your favorite chicken part (thigh, breast, drum, wing) and enjoy some delicious delivery!
- Georgia’s Eastside Barbeque (192 Orchard St) Try out the Fried Chicken sandwich here – marinated and seasoned chicken breast fried golden brown with lettuce and tomato. It doesn’t get much better than that.
- B.E.A.N.S. Chicken (219 E 23rd St) If you’re looking for fried chicken variety, it doesn’t get much better than this. This restaurant has fried chicken strips, drums, wings, legs, fried chicken & waffles and great sides!
- Dallas BBQ A classic NYC barbeque institution, this restaurant has tons of locations so you’re bound to find one that delivers great fried chicken right to your door!
- Bonfire Chicken & Burgers (404 Avenue of the Americas) Combat the heat by ordering in some delicious fried chicken from this eatery.
Enjoy the advent of the weekend with some fried chicken delivery today!
Powered by Facebook Comments