This week’s popular restaurant of the week imports fish from Tokyo everyday – how’s that for fresh? Illuzion in Hoboken is serving and delivering the best sushi and sashimi every day. Their authentic Japanese fare is rightly popular amongst Delivery.com users, and would make a great meal whether for lunch or dinner.
Their expansive menu spans tons of different types of foods: there’s hot and cold appetizers, sushi hand rolls, sashimis a la carte, noodles, and rice. No matter what kind of Japanese food you’re craving, chances are that Illuzion has just what you’re looking for.
Here are a couple of our favorite dishes:
- Maki 3 Roll Lunch – This is a lunch menu item, so take advantage of this deal during your lunch hour: 3 rolls for only 12.50!
- The Iron Lady Roll – Chilean sea bass tempura, spicy lobster and cucumber topped with spicy sweet shrimp/scallop and sliced oba leaf.
- Sashimi Cold Appetizer – Fresh sashimi from Tokyo – 11 pieces picked specially by the chef.
- Yasai Gyoza – Panfried vegetable dumplings.Who doesn’t love dumplings?
- Kimchee Seafood Ramen – Served with scallop, shrimp, squid, fresh vegetables in a spicy kimchee broth.
Illuzion | 337 Washington St
Delivery Hours: Sunday-Thurs, 11AM-10:45PM; Fri-Sat, 11AM-11:30PM
Delivery Range: Lincoln Highway/Patterson Plank Rd/JFK Blvd – Audrey Zapp Dr – 60th St
Powered by Facebook Comments