With temperatures creeping dangerously close to 3-digits in New York City today, there’s no better plan of action than relaxing in the AC and ordering in some delicious delivery. Save yourself the trouble of fighting the humidity outside and let Delivery.com do all the work!
There are tons of options for every kind of food lover in NYC here at Delivery.com, but we are dedicated to bringing you more restaurants to choose from every day. Check out new foods from these recently added local merchants, and it’ll be the best decision you made all day.
- Regis Royal (21 Rector St.) This Financial District restaurant offers up all you could want in Italian cuisine, and more. We could definitely go for their lobster ravioli and chicken parmesan panini.
- Morning Star Restaurant (879 9th Ave.) Order in some hearty diner fare from this Hell’s Kitchen eatery, and be sure to get a refreshing ice cream soda also!
- Cowboy Pizza (201 Clinton St.) Definitely not your run of the mill pizza joint, this Lower East Side eatery has inventive specialty pizzas, like their tumble weed pizza with spinach, fresh basil, pine nuts, ricotta, and sauce.
- Zaros (501 Fashion Ave.) Breakfast your favorite meal of the day? Get all the bagels, muffins, and breakfast sandwiches you crave from this Midtown East bakery.
- Naked Pizza (954 3rd Ave.) We love that this Midtown East eatery commits to making delicious pizza with all natural ingredients. Plus, they have tons of vegetarian and gluten-free choices!
- Grand Appetito (197 Grand St.) This Little Italy restaurant gets it right when it comes to delicious NY-style pizza. Go ahead and order in a delectable grandma pie all for yourself, we won’t tell.
- Kofoo (67 w 23rd St.) Mix it up with some authentic kim bop or bibimbap from this Korean rice bar in Chelsea. Also try the duk-bok-gi for a spicy and sweet treat.
- Guzan Japanese (1534 3rd Ave.) Definitely an essential summer food, sushi from this Yorkville restaurant will leave you cool and refreshed.
- Sakura / Thai Lemongrass (283 Mott St.) We love it that this Nolita eatery serves up delicious Thai AND Japanese foods. Pad thai with a side of a spicy tuna roll? Yes, please.
Powered by Facebook Comments