This great Brooklyn institution serves up comfort food that will make you feel like a kid again. Pop’s delivers amazing food at affordable prices, so that you can feel free to order away to your heart’s desire. With the hearty fare, reasonable prices, and late night delivery options that Pop’s offers, it’s easy to see why so many Delivery.com users love this Brooklyn restaurant!
We love Pop’s Burger – a classic burger with their house thousand island dressing – for a delicious snack or meal. At $5.50 a pop, we can understand ordering more than one. From their great appetizers and sandwiches to their decadent shakes, we’d gladly give their whole menu a try.
Here’s a look at our favorite dishes on the menu:
- Grilled Corn appetizer – Corn with butter, cilantro, and lime. Vegetables have never tasted this good.
- Juicy Louie Burger – For you hardcore meat lovers out there: two 5 oz patties stuffed with American cheese and topped with American cheese.
- Bacon Wrapped Hot Dog – Two great American food favorites combined into one glorious dish.
- Barbeque Steak Sandwich – Steak smothered in barbeque sauce served with crispy onion rings on a hero. Yum.
- Chipotle Chocolate Milkshake – Sounds pretty gutsy but trust us, it’s delicious!
Pop’s | 167 N 8th St
Delivery Hours: Mon-Fri: 11:30AM – 12:30AM Sat,Sun: 11:30AM – 3:30AM
Delivery Range: Greenpoint Ave – McGuinness Ave / Humboldt St – Grand St/Williamsburg Bridge
Powered by Facebook Comments