It’s National Vanilla Ice Cream Day! While sometimes you might crave more complicated and jam-packed varieties of ice cream, there’s nothing more simple or beautiful than delicious vanilla ice cream! Personally, we can eat ice cream all year round, but it’s especially sweet in this crazy summer heat we’ve been having lately – making it the perfect delivery option! Here, we rounded up some of the best ice cream options for New Yorkers:
- Red Mango (111 Fulton St.) Order in some great frozen yogurt, smoothies, or parfaits!
- Popbar (5 Carmine St.) We love this dessert bar’s crazy concept – they make gelatos and sorbettos into popsicles and dip them in chocolate. What’s not to love?
- Pinkberry (Multiple locations) We prefer their frozen yogurt with tons of toppings piled on top as a perfect summertime snack.
- Mcdonalds (Multiple locations) You can’t beat the price of a soft serve cone anywhere in New York!
- Carvel (625 8th Ave.) It doesn’t get more classic than this! We love Carvel’s vanilla soft serve with sprinkles.
Stay cool on this holiday with some decadent delivery today!
Powered by Facebook Comments