We can’t think of a better way to break up the monotony of your long work day with some mid-day delivery. Here at Delivery.com, we’re bringing you tons of new restaurants per week in your very own ‘hood so that you can explore your neighborhood without ever leaving your desk! This week, we’re focusing on new delivery spots in Brooklyn. From crepes to bagels to Vietnamese cuisine, we have it all. Check out some of these new spots to order in from today!
- 5th China Tung (140 5th Ave.) This Park Slope restaurant delivers all of your traditional Chinese takeout favorites, as well as some American classics.
- A La Crepe Cafe (80 DeKalb Ave.) This French-style cafe in Fort Greene serves up delicious crepes, whether it be sweet or savory!
- A+ LOLLIPOP Vietnamese Cuisine (685 Manhattan Ave.) A steaming hot bowl of pho is the perfect companion to a rainy day in bed. This Greenpoint eatery has all your Vietnamese food cravings covered!
- Bistro Petit (774 Driggs Ave.) This Williamsburg restaurants shows off inventive and delicious fusion food! They combine French and Korean favorites into genius dishes like Kimchee Bouillabaisse.
- Coffee Friends (1035 Manhattan Ave.) We love this Greenpoint cafe’s breakfast offerings, their breakfast burritos and deluxe waffles are a great way to start off any morning!
- Cubana Cafe (272 Smith St.) This Carroll Gardens cafe serves up the best in Cuban cuisine – their stuffed poblano chile and palomilla chicken sandwich are our favorites.
- LoneStar Bar & Grill (8703 5th Ave.) Ever want your favorite bar foods without ever leaving the house? This Fort Hamilton grill definitely has you covered.
- Fra Amici Pizzeria & Restaurant (2749 Pitkin Ave.) Look no further than this East New York restaurant for all of your favorite pizzas and flavorful Italian fare.
- Pure Bistro (88 5th Ave.) We love that this Park Slope establishment has an extensive fresh juice and smoothie bar to go with their tasty American cuisine.
- Rasoi Indian Pavilion (235 DeKalb Ave.) We love this Fort Greene restaurant’s hearty renditions of delicious Indian dishes such as chicken tikki masala and sag paneer.
Powered by Facebook Comments