At delivery.com, we love Thai food at all times. We could have it for lunch or dinner and maybe even breakfast too. Delivery.com users definitely agree, because this Printer’s Row restaurant is one of our most popular Chicago delivery restaurants! Amarit Thai serves up delectable Thai soups, noodles, entrees and more. Along with their great variety, this Chicago spot also has tasty options for vegetarians. With their expansive menu, it’s easy to find something delicious for everyone – and every meal.
Our perfect Thai meal? An order of Shrimp Pad Thai with Fresh Spring Rolls as an appetizer. And of course, a refreshing Thai Iced Tea would be a perfect complement to the meal. Here are five other mouth-watering dishes from Amarit Thai’s menu:
- Amarit Pepper Steak – Stir-fried tender beef, onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, pea pods, tomato and oriental vegetables in a tasty thick Thai sauce.
- Tempura Udon Soup – Am ultra-comforting dish, best slurped when raining out and trying to escape from the elements.
- Pot Stickers (Gyoza) Appetizer -Delicious pan fried dumplings are a perfect way to start off your meal and delivery experience.
- Tom Yum Veggie Soup – This soup comes features hot and sour shrimp soup with straw mushrooms, bitter lemon leaf, onion and herns in lemon grass broth. Definitely spicy, so beware!
- Green Papaya Salad (Som Tum) – Definitely a great option for vegetarians, this salad combines shredded green papaya and boiled shrimp mixed with green beans, tomato and ground peanuts in a spicy house dressing.
Amarit Thai | 600 S Dearborn St., Chicago, IL 60605
Delivery Hours: Mon-Thurs: 10:15AM – 9:45PM , Fri: 10:15AM-10:30PM, Sat: 11:00AM-10:30PM
Delivery Range: W North Ave – S Western Ave – W 32nd St
Powered by Facebook Comments