The dog days of summer are officially here. It’s hot and just seems to get hotter, you’re at your desk when the only acceptable place to be is the beach, and standing in front of the AC in your apartment is getting old. BUT there is one good thing about these final sweltering days of summer – say hello to the #DogDaysofDelivery!
All month long on Twitter, we’re bringing you special summer dishes and deals from some of the best delivery restaurants in NYC. From ice cold ice cream to summer BBQ and picnic-appropriate sandwiches, these summer bites will help keep you cool and are available on Delivery.com from now through Labor Day.
Want a sneak peak of the deliciousness that we’ll be sharing on Twitter this month? Here are a just a few examples of our #DogDaysofDelivery dishes:
- Nutella + ice cream = one very tasty Nutella Milkhake from Stand 4
- The Greek Bowl, a greek salad w/ lamb sausage and mint yogurt, from Dogmatic is cool and yummy.
- What’s better than gelato? Bite-size gelato bites, aka popBites, from Popbar
- Hit the park with a combo of Mac and Cheese and a Prosciutto and Basil Pizza from David Burke’s at Bloomingdales
- It may be too hot for pasta, but it’s never too hot for Cold Sesame Noodles from Lily’s
Powered by Facebook Comments