Dread going across town to get your favorite takeout order? Leave it up to us – Delivery.com makes it easy for you to experience great food with a couple clicks of your mouse. This week, we’re bringing our Chicago residents lots of new options for delicious cuisine from local restaurants – whether you’re a breakfast food fanatic, an adventurous Turkish food lover, or a California roll loving chopstick extraordinaire – Delivery.com has something delicious for everyone!
- Sofra Turkish Kitchen (3134 N Lincoln Ave., Chicago, IL) If you’re new to Turkish food, we promise if you order from this Lakeview restaurant it won’t be the last time! Try the traditional kebabs and house specials.
- Fat Sandwich Company (2273 N Lincoln Ave., Chicago, IL) These sandwiches definitely aren’t for the faint of heart! If you love your sandwiches with crazy snacks like mozarella sticks or jalapeno poppers inside, you’ll love this Lincoln Park eatery.
- Roong Petch Sushi Bar & Thai Cuisine (1828 W Montrose Ave., Chicago, IL) At this Lakeview Thai Restaurant, flavor comes packed in every dish. Try their lunch specials for a terrific midday pick-me-up!
- Max’s Take Out (20 E Adams St., Chicago, IL) This fast food eatery serves up your typical hot dogs, burgers, and chicken sausages – but get this – they also have a halal menu so that even more people can enjoy their delicious take out!
- Burrito Joint (3947 W Fullerton St., Chicago, IL) Nothing quite hits the spot like a huge burrito from this Mexican restaurant in Logan Square.
- Moku Sushi Bar (933 N Ashland Ave., Chicago, IL) Tempura, sushi, sashimi – this Edgewater restaurant serves up all of your favorite Japanese specialties!
- Jazmine & Nu-dle (919 W Belmont Ave., Chicago, IL) This Lakeview spot serves up tons of Asian and Thai specialties. We’d recommend the Singapore noodle and tom yum soup. Yum!
- Festa Pizzeria (3525 W Fullerton Ave., Chicago, IL) Need a great pizza pie in front of you as you watch the Olympics? We’ve all been there. This Logan Square eatery has you covered.
- Feast Restaurant & Bar (1616 N Damen Ave., Chicago, IL) The delicious American fare at this Wicker Park restaurant is second to none; their breakfast is served until 3PM and their varied fare is sure to be a hit with both kids and adults!
Powered by Facebook Comments