They say breakfast is the most important meal of the deal. We say it’s the most delicious. There’s nothing like a perfectly toasted bagel, a tasty stack of pancakes or a delicious omelet, and breakfast gets even better when it’s delivered. This week’s popular restaurant, Sunburst Espresso, does our favorite meal justice! This Gramercy cafe delivers breakfast all day, along with their huge menu that includes sandwiches, burgers, and salads.
We LOVE Sunburst Espresso’s breakfast specials; not only are they served all day, but they won’t break the bank either. The New Yorker special – smoked salmon and cream cheese on a bagel, poached eggs, tomatoes and hollandaise sauce has all of our favorite breakfast foods in one package. And of course, the special even comes with your choice of a free coffee or tea. What more could you want?
Here are a few more of the restaurant’s delicious delivery specialties:
- Crepes – Fancy up your breakfast with an order of crepes. You get 3 homemade crepes, filled and folded with your choice of caramelized fresh apples with decadent dark chocolate sauce or any fresh fruit or berry topping. Breakfast and dessert combined into one tasty dish.
- Eggplant Omelette – Grilled eggplant and goat cheese. We bet you’ve never heard of this combo before but we promise, it’s delicious.
- Corn Salad – Corn with tomatoes, red pepper, black beans, scallions and a light sweet red wine vinaigrette dressing – basically, the perfect summer salad.
- Imported Goat Cheese Sandwich – Sundried tomatoes and fresh basil go perfectly with the goat cheese on this sandwich, which you have the option to have hot or cold. We’re all about the options.
- Sunrise Burger – A burger topped with a sunny side up egg, bacon and cheddar cheese – the perfect combination of breakfast and lunch.
Sunburst Espresso | 206 3rd Ave., New York, NY 10003
Delivery Hours: Sunday – Thurs: 7AM-11PM, Fri, Sat: 7AM-Midnight
Delivery Range: W 36th St – E Houston St and FDR Drive – W 13th St – W 31st
Powered by Facebook Comments