It’s National Filet Mignon Day! Not the best cook? No worries – because Delivery.com is here to help. For those days you’re feeling something fancier than your typical pizza pie, or when you’re celebrating a special occasion, order in from your local steakhouse! Use our website or mobile phone app to search local restaurants, browse menus, and pay for your order quickly and easily. No mess or hassle – just a perfectly cooked steak to your door!
Here we’ve rounded up some of the best steakhouses in New York City:
- Delmonicos (56 Beaver St) – Their namesake Delmonicos Steak (vintage all natural boneless ribeye) is a best-seller with good reason- it’s delicious!
- Brasserie Julien (1422 3rd Ave) – Get a taste of a true French brasserie with their grilled 10 oz Filet Mignon, which is served over string beans, sugar snap peas, and snow peas.
- AJ Maxwell’s Steakhouse (57 W 48th St) – In case you can’t fully commit to a huge steak, we’d recommend the AJ Maxwell steak sandwich – which includes lettuce, tomato, and a mustard horseradish sauce and a side of fries and onion rings!
- Talia’s Steakhouse (668 Amsterdam Ave) – This restaurant isn’t a one trick pony; they have amazing steaks, but they are also OU supervised Glatt Kosher and serve tons of different cuisines!
- Vin et Fleurs (69 Thompson St) – The Grilled Black Angus Filet Mignon is served with pepper bacon sauce. Enough said.
Take advantage of this holiday and indulge with some delicious steaks with Delivery.com’s help!
Powered by Facebook Comments