Traffic woes getting you down, Los Angeles? We feel you – getting stuck in traffic to get your favorite takeout order across town is the worst. Next time you’re ravenous and craving a certain food right then, right there – choose Delivery.com to bring delicious delivery straight to your door from local restaurants! We’re always adding new restaurants in your neighborhood, so be sure to check us out daily to find all the best new spots for ordering in. This week, we’re highlighting our new favorite delivery restaurants in the LA area!
- Enzo’s Pizzeria (10940 Weyburn Ave) – This Westwood restaurant delivers Italian classics straight to your doorstep till 2AM so you can enjoy their heros, pizzas, and sandwiches after a night out!
- Big Mama’s and Papa’s Pizzeria (657 S Flower St) – Downtown, you’ll find this pizzeria serving up delicious “egg gondola pizzas” – a gondola shaped pizza with Mozzarella cheese, Feta cheese, butter and eggs. Intrigued? Try it out for delivery!
- Big Fat Pita (10250 Santa Monica Blvd) – Been on a Greek kick lately? You’ll find delicious avegolemono, falafel, gyro, and baklava at this LA spot.
- Tasty Wok Cuisine (11628 Santa Monica Blvd Ste 7) – Everyone has their opinion on their favorite Chinese takeout – and at this West LA eatery, you’ll be sure to find delicious renditions of all your favorite dishes!
- Sandbag’s (9255 W Sunset Blvd #108) – Primarily a sandwich joint, this West Hollywood spot takes favorite classics to a whole ‘nother level! Get an iced blended latte to go along with it for the perfect lunch.
Powered by Facebook Comments