Personally, we think the potato is oft overlooked as one of the most delicious vegetables. Small and unassuming, the potato lacks the gusto of other more complex vegetables – brussel sprouts, asparagus, etc – but makes up for it in prolificness. So today, we’d like to give a shout-out to our pick of most versatile vegetable – we find the potato equally awesome baked, fried, mashed, or scalloped! This joyous occasion can act as the perfect excuse to indulge in some of your favorite potato-made treats – with Delivery.com’s help. We have tons of restaurants city-wide that have delicious potato based dishes, so below, we’ve highlighted a few to get the ball rolling on your Potato Day celebration!
- Tio Pio West (46 W 36th St) – Order in some delicious home fries to go along with breakfast to turn your morning around!
- Terri Vegetarian (60 W 23rd St) – For you herbivores out there, we can’t think of a better meal than that of a hummus and avocado wrap with a side of potato salad.
- Thelewala (112 MacDougal St) – Potatoes have never been tastier than they are in Indian dish Aloo Dum, a popular potato curry from Calcutta.
- Sophie’s Cuban Cuisine (73 New St) – Try out this Cuban restaurant’s mashed potatoes stuffed with ground beef stew!
- Lucky’s Famous Burgers (264 W 23rd St) – Of course, you’ll need french fries to celebrate this holiday! Lucky’s smokin’ fries have cajun spices and Lucky’s famous sauce and is DELICIOUS. You’re welcome.
Powered by Facebook Comments