We’ll never stop being faithful to our favorite delivery places, but that doesn’t mean we don’t love ordering from new places too. If you’re looking for some new restaurants to order from, start right here.
These New York City restaurants are brand new to Delivery.com and ready to take your order. Need a midnight snack from a diner? Done. Craving a sweet treat? We got you covered. Try out one of these new delivery restaurants today – they just might become one of your new favorites!
- Hudson Diner (468 Hudson St., New York, NY 10014) Order breakfast anytime, a tasty triple-decker sandwich or even a late-night milkshake at this classic New York diner in the West Village.
- Max Restaurant (181 Duane St., New York, NY 10013) Hungry for Italian in SoHo? Max has sandwiches, salads, and yes, pasta too. The hardest part of ordering is deciding between fettucine, rigatoni, penne or gnocchi.
- Sushi Choshi (77 Irving Pl., New York, NY 10003) This Gramercy sushi restaurant is right near the Delivery.com office, and is our team’s go to spot for ordering tuna rolls and edamame.
- Mrs. Fields Cookies (625 Eighth Ave., New York, NY 10018) We have fond memories of getting Mrs. Fields cookies at the food court of out local malls when we were kids. Now that you can order cookies from this Hell’s Kitchen bakery online, they are even easier to get – and just as delicious.
- Pecan (130 Franklin St., New York, NY 10013) Try out this Tribeca cafe if you’re looking for great lunch delivery. Their signature salads and sandwiches (hello, Sweet Potato Sandwich) always hit the spot.
Powered by Facebook Comments