Did you just finish lunch? That means it’s time to start thinking about dinner! We’re not the only people who do that, right?
If you’re already thinking about which local restaurant you’re ordering from tonight, we can help. These new spots in Los Angeles are now taking orders on Delivery.com and are ready to deliver you something delicious. Check out what’s new in your neighborhood and get your dinner order in. And for those of you REALLY excited about dinner, you can even order now and schedule it for later!
- The Nosh of Beverly Hills (9689 Santa Monica Blvd., Beverly Hills, CA) This Beverly Hills deli is the perfect place to order a sandwich. They have everything from the classic BLT to an exotic Golden Curry Chicken Salad sandwich.
- Joe’s Pizza (6504 Hollywood Blvd., Los Angeles, CA) If you’re a Sicilian-pie lover or can’t get enough Caprese pizza, Joe’s is your kind of spot. This Hollywood pizza place delivers pies and slices right to your door.
- Pop’s Hot Dogs (1171 National Blvd., Los Angeles, CA) Who says you need a grill to enjoy a great hot dog. Pop’s of West LA specializes in delivery of delicious hot dogs, which happen to have all-natural ingredients and a slew of tasty toppings.
- Quizno’s West LA (11806 Santa Monica Blvd., Los Angeles, CA) Can’t get enough Quizno’s? Now you can order your favorite sandwich online from this Quizno’s location in West LA.
- George’s Greek Cafe (445 S Figueroa St. Ste. 102, Los Angeles, CA) If your belly is asking for a feta-topped Greek salad, a yummy Gyro and some Baklava, this Greek restaurant in Downtown LA is ready to take your order.
Powered by Facebook Comments