Whether you can’t find time to get away from the office or the motivation to get off the couch, Delivery.com is there to help. But then there’s always the next dilemma: where should I order food delivery in San Francisco? Should I get Indian or Chinese food? Which burger joint should I try next? Well the following list will send your worries away and your leave your tummy full. These San Francisco restaurants are among the top places to order from on Delivery.com. The restaurants are as diverse and rich as San Franciscan culture!
- Spicy Bite (3501 Mission St., San Francisco, CA 94110) Get delicious Indian food delivered with the click of a button. Go for a classic Chicken Tikka Masala or dare to try a more exotic Goat Curry dish.
- Serranos Pizza (3274. 21st St., San Francisco, CA 94110) Order pizza by the pie or by the slice, with a variety of topping combos. You can also make your own creation to satisfy a picky hunger!
- Red Jade (245 Church St., San Francisco, CA 94114) For lunch at the office there’s something for everyone, from Cashew Chicken to Dim Sum. Plus each lunch special comes with the Soup of the Day and Steamed Rice!
- Ty Bistro (272 Claremont Blvd., San Francisco, CA 94127) If your in the mood for some pad thai this is the perfect place. Start the meal with the Ty House Salad topped with a special Thai pesto dressing and some spring rolls.
- Double Decker (465 Grove St., San Francisco, CA 94102) Indulge in some classic American food. The Double Decker Burger, made with two patties of Niman ranch beef and topped with Swiss and Cheddar cheese, with leave you both satisfied and ready for more!
- Show Dogs (1020 Market St., San Francisco, CA 94102) Who says there’s no such thing as a healthy hot dog? This American restaurant serves up sausages made in house from all natural meats and organic ingredients.
- Bamboo (1441 Polk St., San Francisco, CA 94109) Chow down on some Chinese takeout favorites like Lo Mein, Wonton Soup, and Fried Rice! Both vegetarians and meat lovers will love the variety!
Powered by Facebook Comments