Hey DC! Delivery.com is expanding in your area to include some great new places to really dig into. We thought we’d give you a heads up on what your fellow neighbors are ordering in. Below are the top 5 places to get Chinese delivery in DC. Discover something new!
- Eddie’s Cafe (2600 Connecticut Nw Ave., Washington, DC 20008) If your looking for a go-to Chinese takeout spot in Woodley Park this is your best pick! With generous portions (at good prices) expect leftovers!
- Fortune Express (4726 14th Nw St., Washington, DC 20011) Want to challenge your taste buds? Be bold and try a duck entree deep fried and served with either lemon or sweet and sour sauce.
- Charlie Chiangs (1912 I Nw St., Washington, DC 20006) This is a great place for vegetarians looking for more options! The veggie chicken is made from soy beans and the veggie beef is made from Chinese mushroom stems.
- Kitchen No. 1 (3208 O Nw St., Washington, DC 20007) This Georgetown spot is serving up Egg Foo Young. What’s that you ask? It’s a an omelette dish served with veggies or meat or both!
- Eastern Carryout (1784 Florida NW Ave., Washington, DC 20009) If your stuck on cuisine choices then try this restaurant! It offers both American food, like wings, burgers, and subs, and your Chinese favorites.
Powered by Facebook Comments