Hey Chicago! Windy City problems? Beat the cold gusts by staying in and ordering whatever your heart desires! Below is a great list of what your friends are ordering in your city. They’ve got quite an eclectic taste, with cuisines from Chinese to Italian, and Indian to American. Each restaurant below is a great option for food delivery in Chicago.
- Yu Shan (548 N Wells St., Chicago, IL 60610) For some classic Chinese food near North Side check out Yu Shan! Fan favorites include many chicken entrees, like General Tso’s Chicken, Orange Chicken, and Mongolian chicken.
- Caffe Baci (2 N La Salle St., Chicago, IL 60602) Get the taste of Italy right in your home. Try Baci’s signature panini, the Jo Jo Panini, made with prosciutto, fresh mozzarella, marinated artichoke hearts, plum tomatoes, and spices on freshly Italian filone bread.
- My Pie (2010 N Damen Ave., Chicago, IL 60647) This family-owned pizzeria has been cooking up amazing food for over 30 years. Whether you get a Chicago style deep dish or thin crust pizza, you’re sure to taste all the love.
- Byron’s Hot Dogs (1701 W Lawrence Ave., Chicago, IL 60640) For a true taste of American cuisine get one of Byron’s hot dog combos. Choose from scrumptious dogs like Bratwurst and Polish sausage. Plus each combo comes with fries and a drink!
- Amarit Thai Restaurant (600 S Dearborn St., Chicago, IL 60605) Order the Chicken Pad Thai or be wild and try the Crying Tiger! It’s not as crazy as it sounds, but none the less delicious. It’s a succulent steak, lightly grilled and served with a delicate homemade sauce.
- Azteca De Oro (3731 N Clark St., Chicago, IL 60613) Tacos, quesadillas, nachos… you name it, they got it! The most popular dish at this Mexican restaurant is the Azteca de Oro Burrito, full of your choice of meat, cheese, rice, beans, guac & pico de gallo.
- Chicago Curry House (899 Plymouth Ct., Chicago, IL 60605) Fulfill your exotic (and healthy) hunger with the Chicago Curry house, an Indian and Nepali Restaurant in South Loop. The mouth-watering tandoor dishes are low in cholesterol and highly recommended!
Powered by Facebook Comments