We’ve all ordered Thai for a lazy lunch or late night dinner, but was it the best? If you can’t seem to decide then this is the perfect list for you. Below are what your fellow friends think are the best restaurants to order Thai food in NYC from Delivery.com. From places in Upper West Side to Union Square, you are sure to find somewhere near to you!
- Pukk (71 1st Ave., New York, NY 10003) This East Village restaurant offers vegetarian Thai cuisine. Many of the entrees include tofu, including a popular dish with a funny name – Son in Law Tofu. It’s made with crusted soft tofu, cabbage, spinach, and bok choy with sweet and sour tamarind sauce. Other great dishes inclue Pad See-Ew and Spicy Eggplant Tofu.
- Republic (37 Union Square W, New York, NY 10003) This Asian fusion restaurant serves Thai cuisine with numerous cultural influences and modern touches. The most popular dish is the Pad Thai with your choice of chicken, seafood, or veggies. Other top dishes includes the Seared Marinated Salmon Rice Dish and the Spicy Coconut Chicken Broth Noodles.
- Ruay Thai Restaurant (625 2nd Ave., New York, NY 10016) Not sure what you’re in the mood for? Order one of the Fried Rice dishes for a perfect bite to satisfy your hunger. A fan favorite is the Kwiteau Kee Mow (Drunken Noodles) made with fresh wide cut rice noodles, chili, onion, bell pepper & Thai basil. Also for a full lunch try out the Two Course Lunch Special; you get a choice of start and choice of entree for only $7!
- Bangkok Heights (812 W 181st St., New York, NY 10033) Popular items include many of the Curry dishes like the Panang Curry (which is also a lunch special). If your like your food with some added heat then this is perfect for you. It’s an Indian inspired curry with string beans, bell peppers and sprinkled with shredded kaffir lime leaves in coconut milk cream.
- Sura (2656 Broadway, New York, NY 10025) For a light lunch or dinner try one of the Yum Spicy Salads. The Green Papaya salad includes Julienne green papaya, long beans, ground peanuts, cherry tomatoes, and fresh bird’s eye chili with lime juice! For a bit of zing to your greens try the BBQ Spicy Beef Salad!
Powered by Facebook Comments