Delivery.com is expanding in The Lone Star state with a great selection restaurants in Austin! Take a load off and let us give you a few tips on where the hot spots are. Here is a list of where your fellow Southern bells are ordering food delivery in Austin. Maybe one will become your new favorite!
- Spicy Pickle (404 W 26th St., Austin, TX 78705) Take a bite out of Neapolitan Italian style thin crust pizza. The Mona Lisa Pizza is made with basil pesto, mozzarella cheese, red onion, capicola, and red chili flakes. Also order Hot Pressed Paninis and Savory Sandwiches.
- Star of India (2900 W Anderson Ln., Austin, TX 78757) Serving authentic North Indian cuisine, there are so many entrees to choose from like Tandoori, Curry, Masala, Vindalo, and Briyani dishes. Don’t forget about the Samosa appetizers!
- Paco’s Taco’s (1304 E 51st St., Austin, TX 78723) You’ll find yourself lost in taco paradise. The house special taco, Paco’s Bandito, is made with grilled seasoned beef, beans, pablano pepers, and jack cheese. You can even order breakfast for a scrumptious lazy morning!
- Sushi Japon (6801 N I H 35, Austin, TX 78752) For a go-to sushi option this is your place. A popular sushi roll is one of the Chef’s Special – American Dream. It’s a simple combo of spicy salmon and avocado on top, but nonetheless yummy. Rice and noodle bowls are also offered.
For catering options you can get both a dinner and desert ready for your next party!
- McAlister’s Deli Catering (2525 W Anderson Ln., Austin, TX 78757) Get a lunch tray full of delicious sandwiches with meats including roast beef, turkey, and ham. Each tray also comes with Lay’s chips and pickles. You can also order salads and spuds per person!
- L’s Cupcake Delivery (1204 Cedar Ave., Austin, TX 78702) Order from a mouthwatering range of flavors (and sizes)! Get Cinnamon Snicker-doodle Mini Cupcake Poppers or Chocolate n’ Cream Standard Cupcakes. Each order is by the dozen.
Powered by Facebook Comments