New England is getting chilly, giving us more reason to hunker down and order in! Your friendly Bostonites have already discovered the magic that is Delivery.com in aiding them from the cold and filling their hunger. Take a look at where to order the most popular places to order food delivery in Boston!
- El Triunfo (147 E Berkeley St., Boston, MA 02118) Have a party right at home by ordering some delicious Mexican food from El Triunfo – host for one or for many! With choices like tacos, quesadillas, and burritos, you’re sure to feel the fiesta.
- Samurai Kuang Eatery (58 Franklin St., Boston, MA 02110) There are so many types of sushi who knows where to begin!? Dancing Eel Roll , Rock “N” Roll, Dynamic Roll, and Tokyo Roll are just a few to start off with! If your throwing an event order one of the Special Party Trays with 32, 48, 64, or 80 pieces of sushi.
- Mela Restaurant (578 Tremont St., Boston, MA 02118) Try one of the fan favorite entrees like the Chicken Tikka Masala (amazing) and Butter Chicken (even more amazing!). Cool down with Lassi, a traditional Indian drink, in either sweet, salty, or mango.
- Nazca Cafe (13 5th St., Chelsea, MA 02150) For something off the beaten path, order Peruvian inspired Latin American cuisine full of authentic flavors and ingredients. Try the Cebiche entree, made with diced fresh fish marinated in lime juice, cilantro, and red onions served with glazed sweet potato and corn kernels.
- Siam Bistro (151 Pearl St., Boston, MA 02110) For a starter to your Thai cuisine feast, order the Beef or Chicken Satay, which is marinated on a bamboo skewer, grilled and server with peanut and cucumber sauce. Round out the meal with a popular entree like Tom Yum Fried Rice or Crispy Basil Duck.
Powered by Facebook Comments