There is some serious winter weather headed to the Northeast. When a big snow storm hits, our first instinct to to hunker down, order in and do our best to not leave our apartments. If you’re planning on doing the same, we’ve got some tips for ordering during the storm.
- Some merchants may not be accepting orders. It’s important that our merchants and their delivery staffs are safe throughout the storm. To make sure of that, we will be monitoring conditions and working with merchants throughout Nemo. If a merchant feels that the weather is too bad to make deliveries, they will be temporarily unavailable on delivery.com. Don’t worry. We’ll bring them back as soon as the weather clears up.
- Tip. Really well. If restaurants and stores are delivering, that means their delivery people are working really hard in really bad weather. Make sure to tip your delivery person well.
- Expect some delays. Really bad weather means that delivery times may be longer than usual. Thanks for being patient.
- Contact us. If you have any questions or happen to have a problem with your order, we’re here for you. Just give us a call at 1-800-709-7191 or email us here.
- Hot chocolate. Lots of it. It’s a snow storm after all.
Stay safe and stay warm.
Powered by Facebook Comments