Celebrating Passover? That doesn’t mean you can’t order delivery. These local restaurants are delivering Kosher foods for Passover that will make you forget all about your daily bagel.
Check out their menus – you’ll find matzah pizza and a whole lot more – and get something delicious delivered this Passover.
- Pico Cafe in Los Angeles: This Kosher cafe in Los Angeles has got you covered for breakfast, lunch, and dinner during Passover. We love their fresh, healthy salads, like the Avocado Salad.
- Pie by the Pound in Union Square: Sometimes – even during Passover – you just need pizza, and this NYC pizza spot has got you covered. Just pick your favorite Pie by the Pound pizza and then make sure to select matzah crust!
- Wolf & Lamb in Midtown: A Kosher steakhouse in midtown NYC, Wolf & Lamb delivers all of your favorite steakhouse staples, from a Steak Salad to Garlic Mashed Potatoes.
- Pastrami Queen in the Upper East Side: Upper East Siders love ordering from this Kosher restaurant. While you may not be able to get one of their signature sandwiches during Passover, you can order one of the platters. They’re just as tasty.
- Blossom Cafe: This vegan restaurant in NYC focuses on healthy, organic foods, and is a great spot for vegetarians looking to order Passover delivery.
- Hummus Kitchen in Hell’s Kitchen: Hit up the Mazze menu at this Kosher Mediterranean restaurant for lots of Passover-friendly options, like Babaganush and Mediterranean Chopped Salad.
Powered by Facebook Comments