We’re all about celebrating great food, so when we heard about New York Burger Week we knew right away that it was going to be one of our favorite weeks of the year.
To make it even better, this year we are teaming up with Burger Conquest to deliver you an amazing burger experience. Here’s how it works.
We partnered with NYBW to create a curated list of some of the best, off-menu burgers in New York. These aren’t ordinary cheeseburgers. Instead, think frog legs, peanut butter, and donut buns. Yes, donut buns.
Now, you can order these exclusive burgers – only on delivery.com and only during NYBW. It’s Burger Week. Delivered. And it’s going to be delicious.
Here are the featured burgers:
- The Gruber from Whitman’s in the East Village. The 5oz short rib patty is topped with with baby arugula, roasted poblano, smoked gruyere, and pickled red onion.
- The Popeye Burger from Big Daddy’s on the Upper West Side is a beef burger topped with Big Daddy’s famous spinach artichoke dip and melted cheddar. Also available on the Upper East Side and in the East Village.
- The White Star Cali Burger from White Star in Jersey City is a 1/2 lb Pat la Frieda burger, topped with house chipotle mayo, pepper jack cheese, avocado, lettuce, tomato, and a served with side of fries
- The B3LT from Black Shack in Murray Hill is a Double Bacon Cheeseburger with mayo, lettuce tomato and pickles.
- The Nutty Hawaiian from Sidewalk Cafe in Alphabet City is a signature Sidewalk beef patty – 8 oz of a sirloin blend ground on-site – topped with pineapple, peanut butter, bacon, American cheese, sautéed onions, tomato and huancaina sauce (a velvety blend of Peruvian pepper -think jalapeno – onion, garlic and heavy cream) on a toasted roll.
- The Bayou Burger from Bourbon Street Bar & Grille in Midtown features frog leg confit, topped with melted Irish cheddar, black mushrooms, house made cilantro ginger ketchup & a side of Sweet Potato Frites
- The Maui Wowie from Paul’s Burgers in the East Village is a signature burger with a beef patty, Boarshead ham and Dole pineapple.
- The Donut Burger from Burger Bistro in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn is a beef burger topped with bacon, fried egg and American cheese served on a glazed donut with a side of fries.
- The Buffalo Blue Burger from The New York Beer Company in Hell’s Kitchen is a grilled 8 oz. all beef burger topped with creamy buffalo chicken dip, chipotle hot sauce, and crumbled blue cheese. It’s broiled before being finished with mesclun greens, shaved red onions and roasted tomato.
- The Mexicana Burger from Duke’s in Gramercy is a beef burger topped with bacon, avocado, scallions, salsa, shredded lettuce, and chipotle sour cream.
- The Double Down burger comes from Mikey’s on the Lower East Side. It features two beef patties topped with Mikey’s homemade topping (corned beef and grilled onions), bacon, and cheddar cheese.
- The Asiago Burger from 5 Napkin Burger in Astoria is topped with asiago cheese, roasted tomatoes, basil, mayo, and arugula on a seeded bun. Also available in the East Village.
- The Brews Bronx Burger from House of Brews in Midtown is a grilled 8 oz all beef burger mixed with Bronx Pale Ale on tap. Topped with homemade BBQ onions & a zesty ale infused mustard mayo, served on a toasted pretzel roll with all the fixin’s
- The Lucky Chelsea from Lucky’s in Chelsea is a veggie burger, topped with melted jalapeño -pepperjack cheese, grilled shitake mushrooms, grilled onions and Lucky’s Famous Sauce on a whole wheat bun. Also available in Hell’s Kitchen and on the Lower East Side.
Powered by Facebook Comments