What’s a Saturday or Sunday in New York City without brunch? Whether you’re looking for something sweet or savory with your mimosa or bloody Mary, we’ve rounded up a few of our favorite brunch spots. So stay in, stay warm, and get some of the best brunch in NYC delivered straight to your door.
1. Eggs Benedict at Sugar and Plumm – A classic brunch dish that pairs perfectly with just about any cocktail.
2. Burger from David Burke at bloomingdales – If brunch = breakfast + lunch, then who says you can’t enjoy a cheeseburger at 11 am?
3. Peking duck slices at Red Egg – This may not be your traditional brunch item, but the savory duck sandwiched between a warm bun is just what your belly needs on a Sunday morning.
4. Tarte Flambees at La Tarte Flambee – A crispy thin crust topped with caramelized onions, bacon and creme fraiche. It’s better than a breakfast pizza.
5. Croque Madame at Le Gamin Cafe in Brooklyn – Buttery, cheesy, salty—a perfect and satisfying combo after a late night out.
Powered by Facebook Comments