Attention San Franciscans! If you love sushi as much as we do, today is your lucky day. Here are 5 awesome sushi restaurants that deliver in your area. Order online today, and get ready for some of San Francisco’s best sushi to arrive right at your doorstep. Pair it with a nice glass of white wine, or sake, and you have the perfect night in.
1. Bento House: (448 Larkin St) Located in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco, Bento House gives you great sushi for less, and has quick service.
2. Yama Sushi Restaurant (850 Holloway Ave) With Happy Hours from 1-5pm PT, Monday-Friday, Yama Sushi is the place to call around Westwood Park.
3. Kaka Udon Kitchen (1535 Franklin St) If you’re craving late night sushi, Kaka Udon Kitchen is open till 2:45am every night of the week. What are you waiting for?
4. Ichiraku Japanese Cuisine (3750 Geary Blvd) Located in Inner Richmond, Ichiraku Japanese Cuisine has incredible sushi. A popular menu item is the Ichiraku Special, which is featured below.
5. Sqwers Izakaya and Sushi Bar (3015 Geary Blvd) This restaurant is fairly new to Laurel Heights, but it certainly doesn’t disappoint. Featured below is a Dragon Roll, which is 8 pieces of shrimp tempura, crab meat and cucumber topped with unagi, avocado and unagi sauce for only $11.99!
Powered by Facebook Comments