Breakfast really is the most important meal of the day. These 7 healthy breakfast items can help jump start a healthy day. And the best part? They are all available for delivery.
1. Vegetarian Omelet from the Gemini Diner in New York City – complete with broccoli, mushrooms, peppers, onions and tomatoes.
2. Breakfast Perfection from Truly Vegan in Los Angeles. It has wheat-free pancakes with blueberries and banana, served with syrup and vegan margarine.
3. The Groggy Goat Breakfast Burrito from Sophia’s Cafe in Boston. The name may sound funny but it has fresh eggs, Vermont goat cheese, sun dried tomatoes and spinach all wrapped up in a delicious whole wheat wrap.
4. The Original Energizer from Taste Bakery & Cafe in Miami. Whole wheat tortilla packed with egg whites, all-natural turkey, fresh cooked spinach, garlic roasted mushrooms, mixed olives, chopped tomatoes, melted mozzarella cheese and chunky salsa.
5. Slow Cooked Oatmeal from Freshii in Chicago. This comes with 2 fresh fruit toppings.
7. BLT Breakfast Wrap from Fresh U Grill & Juice Bar in Hoboken, NJ. This has grilled chicken, lean turkey bacon, lettuce, tomato, low-fat mozzarella cheese and low-fat wasabi mayo.
When you have the chance to eat breakfast, what healthy dish do you grab? Tweet at us or tell us in the comments below!
Powered by Facebook Comments