As temperatures tumble into the teens and we all hunker down with Netflix and a down comforter, we’re reminded why delivery is such a lifesaver. But staying warm in the winter doesn’t mean you have to pack on extra pounds just to keep from freezing. Check out these wholesome options for online ordering in NYC, and enjoy your winter hibernation—happily and healthily.
1. Roasted Vegetables Wrap Sandwich (freshly cut eggplant, zucchini, peppers and onion, marinated with garlic and thyme)
2. Grilled Vegetarian Chicken Salad (sliced soy chicken, crispy veggie bacon, tofu, avocado, served over crisp mixed greens salad with carrot, tomato and cucumber.)
3. Roasted Fresh Artichoke (in lemon-garlic sesame sauce)
4. Vegetable Pizza (low fat mozzarella, low sodium tomato sauce and whole wheat high fiber crust with choice of spinach, tomato, broccoli, peppers, onions and mushrooms)
5. Goat Cheese Salad (Mesclun greens, golden raisins, roasted walnuts tossed with a light lemon honey vinaigrette. Served with pita points topped with goat cheese and caramelized onions)
6. Spicy Baja Burger (topped with guacamole, pickled jalapeno and tomato on a toasted whole wheat bun)
Powered by Facebook Comments