With Super Sunday just around the corner, we’ve rounded up eight places in Chicago that’ll deliver wings straight to your door, so you never have to miss a moment of the game – or any commercials, either.
1. Uptown Pizza and BBQ (1031 W Wilson Ave) Try the rib tips. Seriously.
2. Reggies (2105 S State St) Reggie’s might be more well known for the concerts they put on, but don’t underestimate their wings.
3. Sarpino’s Pizza (5110 N Harlem Ave) Wings or pizza, Sarpino’s has what you need for the perfect Super Bowl tailgate.
4. Harold’s Chicken Shack (1132 W Wilson Ave) Fried, famous, and perfect for football, Harold’s Chicken Shack delivers!
5. Wing Stop (2634 N Clark St) Located in Lakeview, Wing Stop has everything you need for a great party.
6. Sam’s Chicken & Ribs (1102 W Granville Ave) If your game day party runs a little longer than expected, call Sam’s Chicken and Ribs. They’re open until 4am every night of the week, including Sunday.
7. Papa Ray’s Pizza & Wings (Logan Square) (2551 W Fullerton Ave) Fries, pizza, wings – whatever your hungry crowd is craving, Papa Ray’s got it.
What are you ordering this Sunday?
Powered by Facebook Comments