There’s never a “wrong time” to have some cider – spiked cider.
If you have 5 spare gallons of fresh apple cider, yeast, sugar, capper, caps, bottles, fermenter, bubbler, and a sanitizer you may be well on your way to making a batch of hard cider. Unfortunately most of us don’t have the square footage for that, so here’s a great, no-frills recipe. Sip leisurely through the winter for warmth and peace of mind.
Spiked Sparkling Cider In No Time
Serves 10; Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 bottles cold Prosecco (or some other dry sparkling wine)
- 3 cups cold apple juice
- 1/2 cup cinnamon schnapps (such as Goldschlager)
In a large bowl, combine the Prosecco, apple juice, and cinnamon schnapps.
Source: Jessica Shapiro
Here are some merchants in your neighborhood that deliver wine, beer, and spirits!
1. Ace Beverage Wine & Spirits
1. Stop n’Shop Liquor & Deli
1. Robert Burns Wines & Liquors
Will you be sipping this?
Powered by Facebook Comments