The greatest thing about New York City is the food. Whether you’re swamped at work or recovering from an all night bender, these diner favorites have the cure; home-cooking, service, and old-fashioned values at their best. Needless to say, we’re excited.
So grab a cool beverage and enjoy some of our favorite diner dishes, delivered.
1. Eggs Florentine from the Olympic Flame Diner in the Upper West Side: Because Hollandaise is awesome. (It’s the little things.)
2. Bacon Cheeseburger Deluxe from Church Street Kitchen in TriBeCa: Also known as the “Greatest thing ever invented, ever.” If you don’t cry within the first 5 minutes, you might be a cyborg.
3. Blueberry Pancakes from Tick Tock Diner in Midtown West: It takes a lot of bravery to open yourself up to new breakfast options. Bat your eyelashes at some delicious blueberry pancakes.
4. Belgian Waffle Sundae from The Flame Diner in Hell’s Kitchen: Nailed it. This is the answer to the question of life, the universe, and everything.
5. Pastrami Reuben from Johnny’s Luncheonette in Chelsea: Be careful. Reubens are known to make people sound insanely high-pitched whenever they’re seen on a menu.
Powered by Facebook Comments