New York Burger Week—a.k.a. the best week—is back at delivery.com. Let’s just say that our mouths are more than watering.
Once again, we’re teaming up with Burger Conquest to deliver a burger experience unlike any other. And these ain’t just your grandma’s cheeseburgers. From lamb burgers and brisket burgers to pizza burgers and bánh mì sliders, we’re featuring over 30 exclusive, gourmet masterpieces that are only available on delivery.com, and only during Burger Week.
Check out the complete list and where to get ’em, or click here to see who delivers in your neighborhood.
1. The L.E.S burger from Lucky’s Famous Burgers (Midtown), (Downtown), (SoHo) is bringing the heat. A beef burger topped with apple wood smoked bacon, a fried egg, melted American cheese, jalapenos, ketchup and chipotle mayo.
3. The Korean Fried Chicken Burger from Barkogi in Midtown East is turning your favorite Korean BBQ into the ultimate burger. A double fried Korean fried chicken with soy garlic glaze, kimchi slaw, romaine lettuce, red onions, and house sauce on a toasted bun. To assist that monster burger is a side of truffle shoestring fries.
4. The Aleo Sirloin Burger from Aleo Restaurant in Flatiron is taking you to flavortown. A fresh ground sirloin burger with caramelized onions, crispy prosciutto, and melted Gorgonzola with pickles on an English Muffin Sandwich, complemented with a side of homemade steak fries.
5. The Kosher Burger from Fine & Schapiro in the Upper West Side includes pastrami served with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, coleslaw, and pickles and includes fries and a complimentary soda.
6. The Cinco de Mayo Burger from El Toro Mexican Grill in the Financial District is bringing the fiesta to your taste buds. An 8 oz beef burger from Burger Maker, topped with Mexican cheese, guacamole, pico de gallo, chipotle mayo, lettuce and tomato all sitting in a toasted brioche bun.
7. The Tuscan Burger from EJ’s Luncheonette in the Upper East Side is packing in the flavor on a grilled brioche with mozzarella cheese, roasted red peppers, sautéed onions, arugula and a sun-dried tomato pesto aioli. Served with Parmesan and Garlic French Fries.
8. The Picnic Burger from Oscar’s Place in the West Village brings the joys of a picnic into a giant burger! A brisket/short rib blend with brie cheese and thinly sliced apples on a ciabatta roll with Oscar’s special sauce served with chips and garden salad dressed with their dijon mustard vinaigrette.
9. The Yorkville Burger from Salvo’s Pizzabar in Yorkville is taking the flavors of pizza and transforming them into a delicious burger! The Yorkville burger is 100 percent ground beef, fresh mozzarella, chopped tomato, onion, garlic and basil, with a touch of extra virgin olive oil.
10. The NYBC Drunken Burger from New York Beer Company in Hell’s Kitchen is ready for the party! Made with their chef’s signature juicy burger glazed in Ithaca Apricot Ale, topped with caramelized onions, Swiss cheese, and BBQ sauce served with a side of fries.
11. The Grilled Salmon Burger from House of Brews in Hell’s Kitchen on 51st street includes a freshly ground Atlantic salmon patty topped with a housemade pineapple salsa, on a multigrain sunflower seed bun with a choice of a garden salad or french fries on the side.
Don’t see any restaurants on this list that deliver to your area but want to celebrate Burger Week? Check out delivery.com for burger delivery in your zip code!
Powered by Facebook Comments