It may be the most wonderful time of the year — debatable, especially if you’re struggling to hit that impossible Etch a Sketch quota. But for some of us, December 24th and 25th are all about ordering Chinese food and dusting off that old costume for a certain new movie premiere.
While we can’t help you much with the latter, we can definitely help you find something delicious to order. And you can even have it delivered straight to your door, rather than dropped down the chimney.
If you’re looking for a little holiday inspiration, here’s a list of the most popular spots from last year on 12/24/14-12/25/14. Even if they’re outside your delivery range, there should still be plenty of options available.
- Rice Shop – A Hoboken restaurant serving Chinese, Japanese, and Thai cuisine.
- Village Farm & Grocery – A one-stop shop in the East Village delivering everything from bagels to beer. Every day. 24/7.
- Big Chef – Jersey City’s favorite Chinese restaurant on Christmas Eve. Can’t go wrong here.
- Remedy Diner – A New York City staple with a huge menu that always delivers.
- Tsing Tao 2 – The restaurant sequel to your favorite beer serving San Francisco.
Murray Christmas, everybody.
Powered by Facebook Comments