Winter might have taken its sweet time kicking into full gear, but for most of us, temperatures have dropped sufficiently far that it’s officially soup season. No, seriously: January is National Soup Month! So how are you celebrating? Here’s a hint: order some soup!
Want to enjoy some Chicken Noodle from the local deli at your desk? Or fend off the chill with a chunky bowl of chili? Maybe you’re craving New England Clam Chowder (and trying to remember if that’s the red or the white). From bisques and stews to pho and consommé, soup might be the world’s most delicious nutrient delivery system.
For your slurping pleasure, we’ve taken stock of the most popular soup spots on delivery.com to help get you through the winter. Because there’s nothing quite like soup for warming you up. And there’s nothing like delivery to make sure you don’t have to freeze in the first place.
Top 10 Soup Spots on delivery.com:
- Hale & Hearty (32 locations in New York)
- Freshii (12 locations in Chicago and Boston)
- Indie Fresh (Midtown West Manhattan)
- Soup Stop (Upper West Side Manhattan)
- The Sandwich Shop (Brooklyn)
- Fresh U Grill & Juice Bar (Hoboken)
- Eat-a-Pita (Philadelphia)
- BKK101 Thai (Los Angeles)
- Soup Bazaar (Los Angeles)
- Pho Viet & Grille (Georgetown)
Mouth watering yet? Then try one of these fan favorites, or discover somewhere else to order delicious soup delivery near you.
Powered by Facebook Comments