There’s some serious winter weather headed to the Northeast. When a big snow storm hits, our first instinct is to hunker down, order in, and do our best not to leave the apartment. If you’re planning on doing the same, we’ve got some tips for ordering during the storm.
- Some merchants may not be accepting orders. It’s important that our merchants and their delivery staffs are safe throughout the storm. To make sure of that, we will be monitoring conditions and working with merchants throughout the day. If a merchant feels that the weather is too bad to make deliveries, they will be temporarily closed on delivery.com. Don’t worry. We’ll bring them back as soon as the weather clears up.
- Tip. Really well. If restaurants and stores are delivering, that means their delivery people are working really hard in really bad weather. Make sure to tip your delivery person well.
- Expect some delays. Really bad weather means that delivery times may be longer than usual. Thanks for being patient.
- Contact us. If you have any questions or happen to have a problem with your order, we’re here for you. Just give us a call at 1-800-709-7191 or email us here.
- Buy groceries and booze in advance. It’s a snow storm after all, so where are you realistically going? Always be prepared — that’s our motto!
Stay safe and stay warm!
Powered by Facebook Comments