When it comes to Italian cuisine, few dishes are as beloved as ravioli. These delicious pockets of pasta are filled with a variety of ingredients, from cheese and spinach to meat and mushrooms, and are often served in a rich tomato sauce or creamy Alfredo sauce.
But where can you find the best ravioli in your city? That’s the question we set out to answer, and we’ve compiled a list of the top ravioli restaurants in the United States.
- L’Artusi – New York, NY L’Artusi is a sleek and modern Italian restaurant located in the West Village neighborhood of New York City. Their ravioli is made with fresh ricotta and served in a buttery sage sauce.
- Spiaggia – Chicago, IL Spiaggia is an upscale Italian restaurant located in Chicago’s Gold Coast neighborhood. Their ravioli is filled with truffles and served with a Parmesan cream sauce.
- Il Posto – Denver, CO Il Posto is a cozy Italian restaurant in Denver’s RiNo neighborhood. Their ravioli is made with braised short rib and served in a red wine reduction sauce.
- Osteria Mozza – Los Angeles, CA Osteria Mozza is a popular Italian restaurant located in Los Angeles’ Hancock Park neighborhood. Their ravioli is filled with ricotta and served in a tomato sauce with black olives and capers.
- Marea – New York, NY Marea is an upscale Italian seafood restaurant located in Midtown Manhattan. Their ravioli is filled with lobster and served in a spicy tomato sauce.
- Tavolata – Seattle, WA Tavolata is a rustic Italian restaurant located in Seattle’s Belltown neighborhood. Their ravioli is filled with spinach and ricotta and served in a lemon cream sauce.
- La Scarpetta – Miami, FL La Scarpetta is a cozy Italian restaurant located in Miami’s Midtown neighborhood. Their ravioli is filled with ricotta and served in a tomato cream sauce.
- Trattoria Toscana – San Diego, CA Trattoria Toscana is a charming Italian restaurant located in San Diego’s historic Gaslamp Quarter. Their ravioli is filled with butternut squash and served in a brown butter sauce.
- Cibo – Phoenix, AZ Cibo is a casual Italian restaurant located in downtown Phoenix. Their ravioli is filled with porcini mushrooms and served in a truffle cream sauce.
- Osteria Morini – Washington, DC Osteria Morini is an Italian restaurant located in Washington, DC’s Navy Yard neighborhood. Their ravioli is filled with ricotta and served in a tomato and basil sauce.
Whether you’re a die-hard ravioli fan or just looking to try something new, these restaurants are sure to satisfy your craving for delicious Italian cuisine. So why not make a reservation and try some of the best ravioli in the country?